Tuesday, November 20, 2007

When u feel the least or at the edge of a breaking point......

Praise Him.

so stress.. so frustrating yet on the same time.. having mixed feelings.. somehow or rather.. was literally sitting in front of my mac clicking here and there.. manage to finish what was needed to be done.

rushed down to sunshine.. okae. should have known that it was getting so darn freaking long that my patience was wearing thin... thank God, nephew was around town, asked him to help me get bread as my stomach was hurting.. yum! four leave ham and potato bread ^^.. k..

my patience was wearing thin that my impatience ran out and i was stoning at the printer shop.. geez.. waited for an hour!!!! faint!! yea.. there's other people there... k... jus 3-4people but the wait was so so uber long..

at the back of my mind.. i was like.. o God~ help!!!!!

yea and whenever i rush, there's bound to be something left behind. and yea, i forgot to add my last ad poster into the cd.. frustrating.. but somehow.. jus felt so so calm.. yea.. calm. im not going to the printing shop to print...

as nephew and i was on our way to sengkang... i burst out laughing.. yea.. from little india to sengkang.. guess i really couldnt contain it any longer that much as i wanted to cry.. i ended up bursting into laughter.. guess the people inside the train was like wondering.. " IT'S TEN o CLOCK!!!! and is the girl ok???? WHY IS SHE SO LAUGHING so LOUD!?"

couldnt be bothered what's on their mind.. i was literally laughing and crapping with nephew.. am doing most of the crapping.. i got no idea why i did that.. but for sure, i know that this is one way that i've to destress... saying AMEN and praising God when i feel least like praising...

felt so desperate for an idea for my fyp, felt so frustrated when things didnt work out. felt disappointed....

one thing for sure that everything fell into place pretty much..

yup!!

all things will and shall work out!!!

i really really hadnt had such a good awesome laugh for ages..
and it really happen today
laughing out my heart
laughing out to my heart's content...
now my heart feels at eased.. more and less.. yup!!

No comments: